31 March 2015

I don' t know what to make of it


CITY BEACH TopSABA Jeans, WINDSOR SMITH SandalsCALVIN KLEIN BraPIGEONHOLE BraceletQUAY Sunnies

Photos by Michael

It all kind of goes by in a flash before you realise that you've been holding your breath for the entire time. Then you realise that it doesn't really matter and you should've learnt to live in the moment. 


I hate knowing that all things come to an end but I've slowly taught myself to soak in the present, filling my memory banks with as much sunshine and laughter as it can possibly contain. 



This past summer I spent most of my days up in the Central Coast learning to be a child again. In doing so I discovered my best friend was also the one who holds my hand when we cross the road, who never fails to make me laugh again when I cry in sappy movies and cooks me banana pancakes in the morning. It's also fairly convenient that he lives in the Central Coast so the last couple of months I've been exploring the area as a half tourist half local. 



This particular hang is Norah Head (1.5hr from Sydney) where we would spend the days walking along the beach watching surfers catch waves, then pick our way through the rocks to sit at the edge of the cliffs overlooking the vast blue sea imagining how different our lives could've been and how it will all play out. 



x