24 February 2015

Hazy Summer Days


CITY BEACH TopSABA Jeans, WINDSOR SMITH SandalsCALVIN KLEIN BraQUAY Sunnies

Photos by Michael

In five days we mark the start of Autumn and I'm left wondering how Summer always manages to fly by in a blink of an eye. I never seem to have collected enough sand in my hair or at the bottom of my bags or in absolutely every crevice of my phone. 


Already I'm eyeing the weather forecasts to make sure the predicted thunderstorms don't hit during the shoot I've booked for tomorrow and it feels like I've wasted three months frolicking in the sunshine and burying my toes in the sand.



I lie, I regret nothing.



Honestly this summer has been one of the best I've had in a long time (as indicated by actual teeth in photos) and I have so many photos of road trips, beach days, the surf and cafe adventures to go through...



Summer I miss you! 



x